Thursday, February 18, 2010

Chick Pea Radio Playlist 2-17-10

Here is last night's playlist. Note the first four tracks were from the amazing Wanna Buy A Bridge? compilation, put out by Rough Trade in the late 70's. I had to throw that on cuz the snowy weather made me late and I had to hustle to pull some records.
Snowy times!
Come out to BEATZ this Saturday at Remedy
where I am joined by DJ's Drop That & Miss Rabble
It's a benefit for Bricks for Young Adults---support for young adults with cancer and their families

xo
pony mack


Stiff Little Fingers - alternative ulster
Delta 5 - mind yr own buisness
The Slits - man next door
Essential Logic - aerosol burns
ESG Step Off my street
Gang of Four - not great men
Big Boys - history
Erase Errata - beacon
Le Tigre - well well well
The Raincoats - lola
The Replacements - kiss me on the bus
Mission Of Burma - red
Wipers - up front
Wire - champs / feeling called love
Adam Ant - desperate but not serious
Gang of Four - guns before butter
Xmal Deutschland - polarlicht
My Bloody Valentine - soft as snow (but warm inside)
Belle and Sebastian - fox in the snow
Nick Drake - black eyed dog
Tender Forever - tiny heart and clever hands
The Softies - these sad times
Talking Heads - slippery people
Can - vitamin c
Blonde Redhead - equis
Joy Division - disorder
Superchunk - on the mouth
X - the world's a mess (it's in my kiss)
Huggy Bear - shaved pussy poetry
Nick Drake - from the morning
John Fahey - america

No comments: